top of page
Black Sedan on Road
 Auto Insurance 
Our agency can help you secure coverage for a standard auto policy or a collector (classic or antique) policy. We insure people with perfect driving records as well as those with less than perfect records. We offer coverage anywhere in Connecticut so whether you are an experienced driver or someone new behind the wheel, we have the policy to cover you.

Having auto insurance is mandatory in CT. But each policy is not created equal. Deciding on things like liability limits and deductibles are very important in determining whether you are properly covered or not. Most people are focused on premiums, and rightly so. But if you can find better coverage at a reasonable price, that is a win-win. We can help you find that.

Here are some of the parts of your automobile insurance policy –

  • Bodily Injury/Property Damage Liability – this is the part of your policy that pays for the injuries and property damage you would cause if you were at fault in an accident. It pays for medical bills and lost wages of the person(s) that has been injured. Plus, it pays for the damage to the other car. There is a minimum threshold required by the state. But that may not be enough. You do not want to get caught short and end up paying out of your own pocket.

  • Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists coverage – this covers you if you are injured by another party who is determined to be at fault in the accident and does not have any insurance or has less than adequate levels of liability coverage. It is mandatory to have car insurance in CT but there are people still driving without it.

  • Comprehensive coverage – this is the part of your policy that provides coverage for your vehicle if you suffer damage caused by something other than collision. Examples of this type of coverage is damage caused by theft, fire, vandalism, falling objects (trees, hail) and hitting an animal. Your policy will pay up to the book value of the vehicle, minus any deductible. Glass breakage would also be considered comprehensive coverage.

  • Collision coverage – this is exactly what it sounds like. If you collide with something else, this part of your policy pays for the damages caused by the collision, up to the book value, less your deductible. Most lenders will require this coverage if you finance or lease your vehicle. It is not mandatory to carry collision, again, unless the car is financed or leased. Speak with us about whether you should carry this coverage or not.

If you are interested in an auto insurance quote, click the button below and complete the information. We will respond as quickly as possible.

bottom of page