top of page
Home Insurance 
Insuring one of your valuable assets, if not the most valuable asset, is quite an important undertaking. We offer the coverage you need to make sure your home is protected. Whether it is a traditional, single family home or a multi-family home, we will find the right policy for you. We also provide coverage for tenants, condo owners and rental properties. Call us today for a second opinion on your current home policy coverage or get a quote for a new home you are purchasing.
Everyone's house is unique. No two are exactly the same. You need to tailor your coverages specifically to your home. We can help you with that.


A typical home insurance policy will cover these parts of your home –

  • Dwelling – covering the main structure of your home. Determining the replacement cost of your home can be tricky. Costs of labor and material can fluctuate over time. It is important that this portion of your policy is adequate to rebuild your home in case of a disaster.

  • Detached or Other Structures – this would cover any structure on your property that is not attached to the main home. Things like detached garages, sheds, above ground pools and fencing, are examples of other structures. Again, you need to make sure this coverage meets your needs as well.

  • Personal Property or Contents coverage – this covers all of your belongings. Things like clothes, furniture, electronics, dishware, etc. Anything not permanently attached to the home.

  • Personal Liability – if you are found negligent in your actions and a third party is injured on your property, the personal liability section of your policy would kick in. For example, if you fail to remove snow or ice from your front walkway and someone slips and falls and injures themselves, you could be held liable for their injuries. Having adequate liability protection is very important0.7

  • Medical Payments – this is coverage for injuries sustained where liability or negligence does not need to be proven. This would cover accidental injuries on the insured location.

  • Loss of Use – this line item pays for you to live somewhere else if you suffer a covered loss and the house is uninhabitable. For example, it would cover you to live in a rental home or extended stay hotel or apartment while your home is being repaired.

If you are interested in a home insurance quote, click the button below and complete the information. We will respond as quickly as possible.

bottom of page